"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
James 1:27






Thursday, September 2, 2010

POR FIN

Thankfully I've done a good job of journaling because obviously this whole blog thing hasn't quite worked out for the last month and a half. Many unexpected things have happened during that time and I have a little bit of free time right now so I hope to catch you up. It will definitely be the abbreviated version, but hopefully once I get caught up I'll blog more about things going on here. I've actually been dreading having to update over a month's worth of information, but I'll just hit the high points. Once again I just want to say thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your prayers and encouragement!

For those of you who are curious about POR FIN – it means FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment